Avoiding the Rookie Mistakes, Get more Views and Go Farther — Faster!
- the essential steps of properly setting up a Channel on Youtube (or Vimeo or other platforms)
what most people are missing, and how you can do it better
why you need to do these eimple steps before even uploading your videos
- an interest in getting your Channel up and running
- a desire to avoid the common mistakes most Youtube users make
- no formal requirements (as this is a beginner-level course), but a willingness to succeed faster
In this specific video training course, you will get to watch over my shoulder – step-by- step, click by click – and learn what you need to do before making your YouTube videos live.
It’s nothing new that YouTube is a huge source of traffic for your products or services.
Video marketing is one of the easiest ways to get highly targeted traffic, but you have to do it right. If you do it wrong and simply upload a video to YouTube in the hopes that it will get a ranked on YouTube and on Google then you won’t be as effective.
Methods have changed and so has YouTube’s algorithm.
You will learn the most updated SEO strategies that you must do before you make your YouTube videos live.
- Youtube beginner-level users and Vloggers, Youtubers or video creators on other online video platforms (including Vimeo, Udemy, Wistia & more)